Kombucha is a healthy fermented (by green tea or black tea) drink containing 12 types of probiotics/lactobacillus, which is a intestinal beneficial bacteria, and prebiotics, which are food for lactobacillus.
Product mainly consists of German organic kombucha powder + prebiotics & 12 types of probiotics + sweet&sour lemon
To prevent the destruction of nutrients such as lactobacillus, it was prepared by drying the kombucha undiluted solution using the FD method.
- FD (freeze drying) method: a high-tech technology that freezes food rapidly at temperatures below minus 40 degrees Celsius and removes moisture at low temperatures to dry it without loss of nutrients and flavor.
This product has obtained organic certification from Ecocert, an organic certification agency in France.
*Product contains approximately 2.6mg of caffeine per stick. Since tea is made by fermenting tea such as black tea and green tea, caffeine originally contained in tea is also included in kombucha. The caffeine content per stick is about 2.6mg, which is very low compared to soda or coffee.
- GUT HEALTH : Live Prebiotics Kombucha, Freeze-dried Kombucha (Germany), consume with live lactic acid bacteria in a cup of iced tea by adding Korea juice powder to the freeze-dried powder of Kombucha. Anyone can enjoy Kombucha culture without the preference for fermentation.
- PROTABLE & SOLUBLE : Just drop TEAZEN Kombucha one stick to water. TEAZEN Kombucha dissolves in 3 seconds even in cold water 8.45oz (250ml). Very simple and convenient, easily get into the habit of drinking Kombucha.
- VEGAN Friendly : Sugar free, alcohol free, dairy free, gluten free, Soy free, Non-GMO. Only 15 kcal per one stick and can be enjoyed even by consumers who are burdened with alcohol because organic sugar and alcohol are decomposed into beneficial strains such as lactic acid bacteria.
- NATURAL FLAVOR : Lemon, Berry, Citrus flavor. Contain on-the-go 10 powered Kombucha sticks. Discover your favorite and load up!
- IMMUNE & DIGESTIVE SUPPORT : Easily enjoy the fermented tea Kombucha, which helps immunity & digestive even with a single drink.
Add 1 kombucha stick to 250ml of water (room temperature or cold) and shake or stir until the powder is well dissolved.
The colder the water, the more carbonation of water!
Before you put it in water: When it touches the water, bubbles wiill come up from carbonation. Leave plenty of empty space in a glass or bottle to avoid overflowing.
Consuming Kombucha in empty stomach or right after you wake up could cause gastrointestinal disorder such as stomachache, bloating.
Responses to certain ingredients may vary from individual to individual, so control your intake by looking at your body's condition and changes, starting with a small amount and increasing it little by little.