Convenient cup tteokbokki or rice cake. Cheese flavor!
Spicy, Sweet and Delicious!
Rice Powder 99%● Salt● Acidity Regulator [Lactic Acid(E270)● Acetic Acid(E260)] Soup: Cow's Cheese Powder [Palm Oil● Cow's Natural Cheese● Lactose)● Cow's Cream Powder Cow's Cream● Sodium Caseinate]● Seasoning [Cow's Butter Compound Powder● Emulsifier Soybean Lecithin (E322)● White Sugar● Salt● Seasoning [Stabilizer (Maltodextrin (E1400))● Flavour Enhancer (L-Monosodium Glutamate (E621))]● Seasoning (Vegetable Powder Concentration● Dextrin)● Thickening Agent[Starch Acetate (E1420)● Corn Starch● Seasoning [Dextrin● Sugar● Flavour Enhancer [Disodium 5'-Ribonucleotide (E635) Yeast Extract● Acidity Regulator [Disodium Succinate (E364 (ii))● Citric Acid(E330)]● Cow's Whey Powder Flakes: Vegetable Fish Flakes (Pollak● Squid● Egg● Soybean● Wheat Gluten● Carrot)● Dried Green Onions.
Contains Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Cow's Milk, Cow's Milk Products And Fish. Made In A Facility Where Soy, Nuts, Wheat, Cow's Milk, And Fish Are Processed.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from the sunlight. Temperature below 25°C. After opening consume immediately for the best taste.
Topokki is a classic street-food delicacy enjoyed by several Koreans every day. Now you can enjoy the goodness of Topokki in the comfort of your own home!
1. Put the rice cake and special seasoning
2. Pour the water to the marked line
3. Microwave for 2 min 30 secs!
- The scent of alcohol is caused by an edible alcohol used for sterilizing therefore is harmless to the human body. Edible alcohol will be evaporated during cooking.
- Cook and consume immediately after opening, as it may spoil.
- Product is very hot after cooking. Please handle with care.