It means a Hot Chicken Flavor Ramen. ‘Bulkdak’ means spicy chicken and ‘Bokkeummyun’ means stirred type of noodles. Korean spicy chicken is literally spicy chicken. In Korea, many restaurants usually cook it with very hot flavor adding red pepper, which is more spicy than general Korean food.
Are you ready to try the extreme of the extreme, spiciest of the spiciest Buldak noodles?
- Pour 500ml of water in a pot and start boiling
- In boiling water, heat the noodles for 5 minutes
- Leave about 5 spoons of water with the noodles and pour out the rest of the water from the pot.
- Pour the sauce in and stir-fry the noodles at ‘low heat’ for approx. 30 seconds
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the flakes onto the noodles
- Optional: Place a slice of mozzarella cheese or fried egg on top of the noodles!