WHAT IS IT?
Cheese ramen is actually a classic Korean comfort food. Just as the name suggests, it is basically instant noodles with a combination of cheese. Other than that, milk is sometimes used for the broth instead of the usual cup of hot water.
Are you ready to try the extreme of the extreme, spiciest of the spiciest Buldak noodles?
- Pour 500ml of water in a pot and start boiling
- In boiling water, heat the noodles for 5 minutes
- Leave about 5 spoons of water with the noodles and pour out the rest of the water from the pot.
- Pour the sauce in and stir-fry the noodles at ‘low heat’ for approx. 30 seconds
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle the flakes onto the noodles
- Optional: Place a slice of mozzarella cheese or fried egg on top of the noodles!