Buldak (spicy chicken) + Jajang Combo! Ramyun noodles with spicy buldak sauce plus black bean paste.
WATER, BLACK BEAN PASTE, WHITE SUGAR, ARTIFICIAL CHICKEN FLAVOR, ONION, SOY SAUCE,
SOYBEAN OIL WHOLE MILK POWDER, MOZZARELLA CHEESE POWDER, CHILLI PEPPER POWDER, RED PEPPER
POWDER, MILK POWDER, MODIFIED POTATO STARCH, CARAMEL COLOR, YEAST POWDER, GARLIC, BUTTER
POWDER, SALT, TEXTURIZED SOY PROTEIN POWDER, DECOLORIZED CHILLI EXTRACT, NON DAIRY CREAMER,
PAPRIKAEXTRACT,CORNSYRUP, FLAVOR ENHANCER[DISODIUM 5'-RIBONUCLEOTIDE(E635)), BLACKPEPPER
Basic step-by-step recipe:
- Boil 600ml of water (about 3 big cups) in a pot.
- Put noodles into the boiling water and heat for approx. 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat
- Leave about 8 spoons of water with the noodles and pour out the rest of the water from the pot.
- Pour the sauce and powder onto the noodles and mix well.
- Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place.
- This product is can affected by bugs due to the use of agricultural ingredients, so be careful not to damage the packaging, and cook it immediately after opening.