A bowl of Bibimbap you'll never regret.
Bibimbap is a bowl of rice topped with assorted vegetables, a piece of fried egg, sesame oil, and gochujang (red pepper paste). 'Bibim' literally means to mix!
- Gochujang or Bibimjang
- Sesame oil
- Fried egg
- Seasoned vegetables: Spinach, Beansprouts, Zucchini
- Optional: Kimchi, beef
How to make Bibimbap:
- Heat the rice (check out the instructions on the 'Haetban' description!)
- Blanch the spinach, beansprouts separately in boiling water
- Heat the thinly sliced zucchini on a frying pan
- Cook a piece of fried egg
- In a bowl, put the rice, then vegetables on top, a spoon of sesame oil, and Gochujang/Bibimjang (adjust the amount depending on your preference)