Unstoppable spiciciness! Hot sauce with chewy rice cakes in one bowl.
You only need 3 minutes to enjoy this spicy Tteokbokki bowl!
*Product contains milk, soybean, wheat, tomato, beef, chicken, egg.
- Put rice cake and powdered sauce in an empty container.
- Pour water to the water line inside the container.
- Uncover and cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
- Store at room temprature
- Seal tight and refrigerate after opening
- Do not eat deoxygenated materials wrapped with rice cake because they are not edible.
- If you smell alcohol when you open it, it will be removed during the cooking process, so eat it with confidence.
- The spots on the surface of some products are part of the rice bud, so do not worry.
- Be careful not to burn yourself as the container is rough after cooking.