Lemona for stains, freckles, and fatigue recovery
Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant, and an excellent source for immunity for your body.
Have a small piece of Lemona sticks every day to boost your vitamin C!
1 packet, once a day
For Children and adults over 8 years of age.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid direct sunlight and, if possible, keep it in a dry and cool place.
- Store at room temperature.
1. Do not administer to the following patient:
- Patients with hypersensitivity to this product and its components
- Infants less than 3 months old (infant)
2. Do not administer to the following patients:
- Because it contains lactose, it should not be given to patients with genetic problems such as galactose intolerance, Lapp lactose deficiencyglucose-galactose malabsorption.
3. Take the following precautions (consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking)
- Patients receiving medical treatment
- Patients with hyperoxaluria (excretion of excess urate in urine)
- Pregnant and lactating women
4. Side Effects
1) If you have any of the following symptoms, stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Zone, vomiting, diarrhea, poor appetite, abdominal bloating
2) Long-term administration of high doses may result in tolerance.
3) Prolonged administration of pyridoxine at a dose of 500 mg to 2 g / day may cause neuropathy (neuropathy, functional disorderpathological change) in the peripheral nervous system.
5. General caution
1) Keep the prescribed dosage and dosage.
2) When administered to children, they should be administered under the guidance and supervision of their parents.
3) Consult your doctorpharmacist for about 1 month if symptoms do not improve.
Do not take this product in combination with the following drugs. Levodopa
7. Administration to pregnant and lactating women, premature infants, infants (infants)
Do not administer to infants (infants) younger than 3 months
8. Influence on clinical examination
1) It may interfere with the detection of blood glucose during various urine tests.
2) The urine may turn yellow, which may affect the clinical value.
9. Storage Precautions
1) Keep out of reach of children.
2) Avoid direct sunlight. If possible, keep it in a cool place with low humidity (close the lid tightly).
3) Avoid misuse, abuse and do not put it in another container to protect and maintain quality.