Buldak noodles with Kimchi flakes!!!
*Product contains wheat, soybeans, eggs, milk
- Pour 500ml of water in a pot and start boiling
- In boiling water, add the noodles and Kimchi flakes and heat for 5 minutes
- Leave about 5 spoons of water with the noodles and pour out the rest of the water from the pot.
- Pour the spicy sauce in and stir-fry the noodles at ‘low heat’ for approx. 30 seconds
- Turn off the heat, serve it in a bowl, then enjoy!
- Optional: Place a slice of mozzarella cheese or fried egg on top of the noodles!
- Storage method: Avoid direct sunlight and store in a dry and cool place.
- This product is can affected by bugs due to the use of agricultural ingredients, so be careful not to damage the packaging, and cook it immediately after opening.